Bonus Post – I didn’t plan to post about my dinner plans for this evening but it was so yummy I had to share.
Italian Grilled Chicken:
- 3 free range organic chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, wish bone brand.
- 1/4 cup grade A or B maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Put everything in a bowl and marinade for at least an hour. Then grill for about 3-4 minutes per side.
- 1 pound organic noodles of your favorite kind.
- 2 cups organic cream
- 1/2 cup organic butter (one stick)
- 3/4 cup shredded Romano cheese
- Salt to taste
Heat cream, butter and cheese in a sauce pan on medium heat stirring constantly with metal whisk. Cooking until noodles are done.
Cook noodles as directed on box.
Pour sauce over noodles.
Served with homemade applesauce and sourdough bread. Yummy dinner if I can say so myself. 😊