I eat to live. Some people live to eat.
I have been married for 5 years, and one of my biggest struggles is planning and preparing dinners for my family. I am solely responsible to feed my husband and children. Unfortunately I am not yet the Proverbs 31 wonder woman.
The repetition of thinking “What shall we eat today?” can drive a person crazy – especially when the freezer is not stocked with meat, the pantry is empty and the cook is worn out! Hey, that’s me, so if you’re with me, let’s make things go smoothly with meal planning so we have time to craft, smell the roses, giggle with our children and greet our husbands at the door with a kiss and smile when they get home from work!
I’ve organized my meal plan into categories of types of meat. You can (or will be able to) click on each recipe and it will direct you to the recipe I follow.
I will be editing this blog post and updating recipes as I have time. Family comes first – as to why my blog posts are so sporadic. Subscribe if you want to be notified when I post on my blog. 🙂
- Italian “Fried” Chicken – A favorite!
- Italian Dressing Grilled Chicken – super easy!
- Poppy Seed Chicken
- Cinnamon Apple Chicken
- Mediterranean Chicken Pitas
- Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
- Blackened Chicken
- Chicken & Rice Casserole
- Chicken Divan
- Teriyaki Sauce – use to marinate chicken, fish, or add to rice while it’s cooking.
- Bacon Chicken Casserole
- Creamy Ranch Chicken – Easy, one pot meal
- Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Salisbury Steaks
- Meat Balls
- Ground Beef Oriental
- Skillet Chops
- Pot Roast
- Pepper Steak* Goes well with Yellow Rice
- Cheese Steak
- Ham Balls
- Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy Rice
- Yellow Rice* Goes well with Pepper Steak
- Potato Wedges
- Spaetzle -Homemade German Noodle Easy and kids love it!
- Alfredo Sauce – over Penne noodles.
- Rice-A-Roni – Homemade Version -My recipe
- Tuna Sketties
- Tuna Mac
- Mac – n – Cheese
- German Pancakes a family favorite. I got these for my birthday breakfast and Christmas growing up.
- Artisan-No Knead-Bread
- Strawberry or Peach Pie
- Banana Bread or Muffins
- Pumpkin Bread
- Homemade Bisquick Mix to make Biscuits and Pancakes